“Instructor” is a status for a person who wish to work as teachers, etc. at elementary schools, intermediate schools and high schools in Japan.

Activities to engage in language instruction and other education at an elementary school, lower secondary school, upper secondary school, secondary educational school (chutokyoikugakko), school for special needs education, advanced vocational school (senshugakko), vocational school
(kakushugakko) or other educational institution equivalent to a vocational school in facilities and curriculum.



(i) Material certifying the outline of the inviting organization.
(ii) Document certifying the alien’s educational background or a copy of a license pertaining to the educational activities.
(iii) Document certifying the alien’s career.
(iv) Document certifying the contents and period of the activities and the alien’s position and reward.

If you are interested in applying for instractor visa, please contact us for further information.