Dependent Visa

A visa for Dependent is a visa for a spouse or unmarried minor child of those who have work permit or student visa.

Common cases

1. I am a personnel of International Sales department. We want to invite a spouse and child of our foreign employees to Japan.
2. I have a visa for Master Student. I want to invite my spouse to Japan.


Required Materials

  • Application form
  • 4cm(H) x 3cm(W) ID Picture *(The photo must be clear enough without background, must be taken within 6 months before the application procedure.)
  • Return Envelope (Indicate the return address and paste a JPY 404 worth of stamp.)
  • Documents certifying the personal relationship between the person concerned and the person who is to support him or her.
  • Copies of the registration certificate or the passport of the person who is to support the person concerned.
  • Documents certifying the profession and the income of the person who is to support the person concerned.
  • For other supporting documents recommended by the Immiglation Lawyer, please contact us.


If you are interested in applying for visa for dependent, please contact us for further information.